View Profile BarbarianBabes

All 8 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

I like it, it's very cute. I've thought about doing something more adult in this vein. And nipples showing are M rated... not A lol... the day nipples are X-rated is the day communism takes over.

Nomen-Nescio responds:

We searched high and low for the policy on this and we found nothing concrete. As it was, we only had two options for rating the nudity and it was "Some" or "Lots" so we decided it was likely the former we'd have to tag with.

wow this is kinda very hot

Wow this is great... the exponential curve but without the snooze fest of a straight clicker :D

i love these types of games, and i love Christmas. probably going to play through it a couple more times i like the atmosphere, great job !

i think this game adorable and the sounds really take me back, but the framerate is too fast for me to keep up and try to land on guys. i'm probably just too slow lol

this game insanely addictive... i'm not going to get anything done today >.<

I really love the concept and this is the cutest thing i have ever seen, but either it's way too grindy or i just suck. i can't even break down the door the mobs keep swarming in higher numbers and just auto-damage me until im dead. also the writing is impossible for me to read it's too small and i don't know how to make it bigger, so i have no idea what the skills will do.

i'm playing on 1920 x 1080

I like how you can just lay there forever after getting knocked down lol.

There are four of us at BarbarianBabes.com, our fiesty amazon PR queen seen here wearing the official Barbarian Babes t-shirt.

33, Female